Monday, July 16, 2007

Dream Cruise 5 in Hamilton

We spent part of Sunday enjoying the sights and sounds of Dream Cruise 5 at Bayfront Park in Hamilton.

We spent some time with our 1st Gear Sponsor Lucas Oil and their representatives Robyn, Tom & Tim. Thank you for letting us hang out with you, and talk about cars, and look at the race car. Tim's race car was there for everyone to have a look at and climb in if you wanted to...I was afraid I would have gotten stuck & they would have had to call over the fire department with the jaws of life...not pretty.

It was a lot of fun, and a great place for a car show, I think they got about 200 + cars, and it was a great day.

We handed out flyers for the cruise to almost every car & left a bunch for the Lucas Oil folks. I talked to alot of people about the cruise and they sounded excited, and thought the poker run/cruise was a great idea. I asked a couple of folks if they could cal us (if they were coming to give us their plate # for the license plate scavenger hunt).

It was a good day for me, I learned a few things that we will use at our cruise, got a chance to talk to some nice folks, some lots of awesome cars (even found one for sale that I really liked), and got some exercise & fresh air.

Next update in a bit.

See you in September

Tim Banic

No comments: